Data controller identification and contact information
“cpartner.lt” UAB Creative Partner, Kauno 9-15, Klaipėda, Lithuania. You can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +370 670 27384;
Types of personal data
We handle the following types of your personal information:
- Contact information, such as e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, etc.
- Digital data including cookies, IP address, visited websites and social networking sites and other data publicly available on the Internet.
How do we get your personal data?
We collect your information from the following sources
- your registration application completed on our websites;
- communication by phone or e-mail;
- our internal databases;
- queries sent to external databases (as referred to bellow).
How long will we keep your personal data?
We have the right and legal obligation to store all the data that you provide to us. We store your personal information for a period of no more than two years after you have ceased your activities on the system. When we keep your information for any other specific purpose, the data storage period shall be stated in the specific purpose clause on the management of your data. With your consent we may agree on a different period of data storage.
Who will we disclose your personal information to?
Where do we process your personal data?
How do we use your information?
- We use your personal information to enable you to make use of the system.
- We handle your personal data in compliance with legal requirements set forth in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data, the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and other applicable laws and regulations.
- We process your personal data for the purpose of implementing our legitimate interests. Legitimate interests constitute interests of our company that have been given detailed consideration, which are relevant to our activities, security of information and systems (data loss prevention software, protection against malicious software, network safety). In order to ensure conformity of our interests and your interests we make assessment of each data processing operation based on legitimate interest for its relevance.
- Based on our legitimate interests, we process your personal data for the purpose of providing our product and service offers in your best interest.
- If you wish to decline receiving any direct marketing communications from us you may always give us a notice, using our contact information provided on the site, expressing your wish that the use of your contact data for the purpose of direct marketing is terminated.
- In all events we take into due consideration your interests and rights envisaged in the data protection regulations when we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests. Your privacy rights are always safeguarded by protective measures and are in compliance with your rights and liberties. You have the right to withdraw your consent for the procession of your personal data for the purpose of our legitimate interest. Please contact us using the above contact information if you wish to withdraw your consent. Please note that we may continue processing your personal information if, after our legitimate interest have been duly considered, it is in compliance with your rights and liberties. When your withdrawal of consent is reasonable we may discontinue the procession of your personal information due to the reasons specified by you.
- We may from time to time collect and process your personal data with your express consent. Your consent should be freely given and needed to carry out relevant data processing operation for the stated purpose.
- You have the right to submit your request concerning the processing of your personal data “cpartner.lt” UAB Creative Partner, Kauno 9-15, Klaipėda, Lithuania. You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com phone: +370 670 27384;
- Your requests will be processed within one month.
- You have the right at any time to request access to your personal data, to familiarize with the purposes for which your data are handled, with the types, sources and recipients of your data, the period of retention of your data and with the rights including the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that we process.
- You have the right to data portability applicable to your personal data processed by us with your consent and which are processed automatically. We will provide your data in a machine-readable Excel spreadsheet so that you can keep it or share it with other service providers. You may also request that we transfer your personal information to another data controller; we will do it, however, on the condition that such transfer of data is technically feasible.
- We update your personal information by requesting that you, from time to time, review your data and when it is so required by legal regulations. Whenever you notice that any data that we hold on you are incorrect you may submit a request that incorrect data are rectified or incomplete data are supplemented. You may rectify or supplement your personal data on the self-service portal or by contacting us and giving your correct and complete data. If the accuracy of your personal data is contested, the processing of your personal data may be restricted at your request for the period during which we would be able to check the accuracy of your personal data.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal data. This means that we will store your data without using them. You may also apply for the deletion of your personal information in any of the below cases provided by law:
- Your data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed; and you have withdrawn your consent where the data are processed with your consent and no other legal reason exists to process your personal data;
- You object to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interests. We will restrict the processing of your data until your interests are validated; where the priority of your rights is established we will delete your personal data at your request;
- Personal data must be deleted in compliance with legal regulations and when the processing of personal data is illegitimate you may request that either the processing of your personal data is restricted or such data are deleted. There being no valid reason, we will neither delete nor restrict the processing of your personal data;
You have the right to object to the decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data including profiling;
You may contact us at any time if you consider that we have breached your rights set out in the data protection legislation.
Cookies are small data files that are automatically created as you browse a website and stored on your computer or another end device designed to collect standard web information and record information on browsing habits. This information is used for the purposes such as monitoring browsing activity on a website and creating statistics on the website activities. You can change your browser settings to block cookies. Some cookies, however, are necessary to enable a user of the website to navigate the site and make use of the information and services provided by us.
|Cookie file name||Data processing purpose and description||Moment of creation||Expiration time|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie used to track performance on the site. The data obtained are used to improve functionality of the site.||Customer entering the website||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie used to collect and store information on user activity of the website.||On first visit||1 min|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie intended to collect statistical data on a user (this cookie does not collect any personal data and gives each user ID base on its authentication system). The information obtained are used to improve functionality of the site.||Customer entering the website||24 hrs|
|NID||These cookies are used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, based on recent searches and previous interactions.||Customer entering the website||6 months|
The website may contain links to third party sites, products and services including social network extensions (e.g. Facebook plug-ins). Services and applications of third parties available on cpartner.lt website are subject to a relevant privacy statement by a third party. We suggest that you familiarise yourself with privacy policies applied by such third parties.